Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wii LOVE the new Wii!

My Tutorial is up on Scrapbook Rink In The LowCountry (http://groups.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=groups.groupProfile&groupID=106818734&Mytoken=D5A82A11-7916-42D6-A3177D1078402A7131087261). I've got to tweek it so I can post it here. Hopefully soon. Justin got a Wii with the Tax Return on Monday so I've been busy getting my Wii on! LOL! It's Fantastic. hopefully I can get the Dance Dance Revolution and extra Mat soon! So as for Craft nothing this week so far. I've gotta clean my scrap space tommarrow and stop bowling on the Wii.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

love the flower tut you posted in the myspace grp,,, question tho- why paint the edges? does it make the edges hold up better to the shaping or is it just for looks? i'm digging the vintage look of the lollipop flowers:) thanks for posting and your blog is great!

Kalena and Justin said...

Love the flowers! And why stop the bowling unless its to play another game? We just got one this year too and I love it.

Pages