Friday, March 13, 2009

Wish me luck!

I'm going to be trying out for the design team on Tallyscrapper.com. I have to post 3 new never before seen layouts, which means I have some work cut out infort of me since they are due on the 15th! I've gotten 2 down one left. I'll be posting them here after I've posted them on Tally. Please take a look if you all can. I'll be posting links then too. I'm sure the other ladies will also have amazing layouts!! So that's alittle update on why i haven't been posting. I have a few other projects also in the works so I'll try my best to finish those up too within the next 2 weeks. Oh and Ladies, I'll be go to a scrapbook convention on the 24th so be looking for a RAK if I find some nifty stuff :).

1 comment:

Ann Arbogast said...

Good luck with the DT tryout. You are very talented and would be great on a DT.

Pages