Friday, March 20, 2009

Scrap Goodie Bag

When ever I go to a craft fair I always take a tote with me to put all my new treasures. So seeing as mom and I are going to a scrapbook expo Sat I decided to decorate each of us a tote. Mom's vanished the moment she saw it so, I'll have to take pictures later. Her's says "Oh Scrap". And mine says "Scrap Happens". I'm still supposed to make us t-shirts for crop nights but haven't gotten around to it.

I attached the flowers with eyelets and for extra color I used a thin scrunchy tied ribbon on one side and wrapped it around the handle. Paw Print ribbon is for my monsters :). I used the Printing Press Cart for Cricut and the software to weld it. I snuck some vinyl from my husband. Shhhhh...



Here's mom's and the both:

3 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

This is so creative, and gorgeous.

Kalena and Justin said...

Very cute. I was wondering if that was vinal when I first saw the picture. Cant wait to see your moms.

Lori Lamb said...

Kristin, These bags are beautiful!!!

Pages