Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sketch Challenge w/Large RAK #1

Okay Ladies I promised a RAK would be given away and I also warned I'd make you work for it. This is my first challenge so I had to make it a very special one with it's RAK. So for this I challenge you to use this sketch to make your own layout. Please email a picture of your layout at monteslori@hotmail.com with the subject line of "Sketch Challenge w/Large RAK #1". Due date is April 15th. I will have my family vote for thier favorite LO and email the winner no later than April 20th.

***The sketch does not have to be followed exactly, but I would like it to look some what like the sketch flipped or side ways. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Sketch:


RAK:


Included in the RAK:

1 Butterfly Chipboard Book by Colorbox
1 Pack Love Rubbons from Craft Essentials
1 Sheet of Mixed Chipboard Pieces - 26 pieces
1 Sheet Alphabet Rain Dot Stickerks from Cloud Nine
1 Sheet Swirl Stickers
1 Butterfly Stamp
1 Family Ties Spinner
10 Sheets Paterned Paper from American Crafts
11 Mixed Colores Flowers
15 Buttons -3 of each color : Black, Green, White, Pink & Yellow
18 Black Fram Corners
30 Mixed Color Brads

Approximatly $25 value

I told you it LARGE :). This probably won't happen often but when they do be on the look out :).

****Update

For each amount of ladies that submit a LO, I'll add something else to the Rak.

5 entries -5 strands / 12" Ribbon
10 entries -5 Charms

15 entries -Decorative Brads set of 18
20 entries -5 sheets of Card Stock

So again the due date to email me your LOs is April 15th. Only 1 entry per person.

***Leaving a link to where your LO is posted also works just as good. Once you leave the link I'll post it on the top right corner of my blog so everyone can see your fantastic work. For those that are emailing me I will be posting a slideshow in this thread.

Entries so far:


We've reached 10 Entries, well actually 12 Whoopie!

Please visit this link for updates:
http://craftasticlife.blogspot.com/2009/04/only-few-more-days.html

17 comments:

Vicky said...

does the sketch have to be followed exactly or is it open to our own interpretations? btw, love the colors in the RAK

Unknown said...

Oh very neat! I hope to find the time to do this!! :D

Chelle said...

ive been scrap blocked for a while, and ive only been making cards. but i really do like this sketch, so i think i might try this.

Kristi B. said...

nice sketch & RAK! I've added this to my challenge calendar & hoping to get it done. :o)

{ erin } said...

I've got my LO done and I will take a pic and put on my blog soon. I really like this sketch, thanks for the great challenge!

{ erin } said...

ok, here it is! Thanks for the challenge... got my fingers crossed on that awesome RAK (love the yellow!). I put a link to your blog, also!

http://scrappyerin.blogspot.com/2009/03/say-yes-to-dress.html

Ann Arbogast said...

I just finished this sketch today!! YAY! I'll be e-mailing it to you after I get a good picture.

Ann Arbogast said...

Do you want it e-mailed? Or can I submit by putting on my blog?

Ann Arbogast said...

Here it is:

http://annarbogast.blogspot.com/2009/03/loving-sisters.html

Unknown said...

Alrighty! I DID it! :D :D:D:D
SEE IT HERE

Shawna said...

I'm sending you my entry right now! I hope it works. :-)

Chelle said...

this LO came together so easily for me. thanks for the amazing sketch!

http://creatingchelle.blogspot.com/2009/04/my-handsome-boys.html

Niki said...

I'll be sending you my take on this great sketch. Had it done for weeks now but couldn't remember where I got the sketch from. :] Thanks for the wonderful sketch, I love how my LO turned out. And, the RAKs are beautiful!

MsMad said...

Finally got this done. I made this for my daughters pre-wedding book which is 8 1/2 x 11 so had to do a 2 page LO so the pictures would fit. Hope that is okay.
http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook_gallery_view.php?layout_id=49007
Barbara

MsMad said...

I sent you a comment.....did it work????

katmarie said...

i sent you my take-- hope it works and you get it!! such a great sketch-thanks!

mothermack said...

Ooooh I hope I'm not too late! Posted my challenge LO on Tally! Here's the link: http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook_gallery_view.php?layout_id=49111

did I do it right? I'm so nervous! LOL!

Pages