Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tally Design Team LO and Survior Week 4

Okay so I posted my layouts today for the design team search and I'm really excited about my work. I did 4 layouts but only could submit 3. I wasn't able to get a picture of the fourth one as my battery died on the camera, but here are the 3 I did submit. I'm so excited.

My grandmother at age 16.


My Best Friend Christy's Daughter , Gabby.


That Painting Place in Phoenix, AZ


Okay I totally forgot to share my Team Schute Survivoir Week Challenge 4 LO.
The Requirements:
1. title -"That's what she said." – Done alittle altered but done.
2. no handwritten journaling - Done
3. corrugated/torn cardboard - Done
4. 3 buttons - Done


If I don't get back here soon since I have a pretty busy week, hope every one's week is great. Remember to be on a look out for a RAK after next Saturday. And don't be surprized if I make you work :).

No comments:

Pages