Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Craftastic Challenge, Birthday & more....


Hello Ladies, just a reminder you have until
midnight pacific time to get any all all
entries in for Craftastic Challenge #7.
So far we've had some AMAZING entries and
I urge you to check them out.
Each Link is on the side bar to right.
Tammy altered some beautiful jars!!
Kristin made projects with the RAK she won last month!
And So many more inspirational projects!!

Today I celebrated my 26th birthday.
YAY! I had fun too!
Mom, Joe, Justin and I went to lunch at the newest
restaurant in town, "My Big Fat Greek Restaurant."
That was sooo Yummmy!
We even had a appetizer and a dessert that was lit up!
Justin got me a new necklace and earring set.
They're Beautiful!!
Mom got started my Willow Tree collection with
a little girl and a ballon that says "birthday girl."
I got a few other special gifts :).
I got Happy Birthday wishes from all over
the world to include Iraq and Hong Kong.
That was super exciting!
Thank you so much to those of you who
wished me a happy birthday!!
It made me feel so special!!

No new work for me this week.
I spent the evening removing those pretty nails.
I couldn't stand it any longer.
Sad cuz they really were pretty.

I have a math test in the morning.
So I have a few assignments to go over still.
Yuck!

Friday night is crop night so I'll be working
away playing with this month's Juju Bee's Kit!
I hope you all have had time to check it out!!

1 comment:

~Christy~ said...

Happy BELATED Birthday to my dearest friend!!! I miss you so much and I am sorry I missed your birthday. I love you and hope you had a great birthday. Call me sometime and we'll catch up. I only get on my sister's laptop once a week or less, so my internet time is limited. Hopefully, we'll get the new computer from the in-laws soon. Love and miss you lots!!!
Love, Christy

Pages