Sunday, October 18, 2009

Flower Butterfly Tutorial

My buddy Erin gave me this
fantastic idea for a tutorial.

I had yet to try this technique but
knew right away it would be a favorite!

Why?

Well, because it's how to make Butterflies!!
In the Video I show how you can make
butterflies from 6 petal flowers.

Below You'll see pictures of a couple more options.


Here are the butterflies from the video:

These are made using 5 petal felt flowers:

There are made using 5 petal prima flowers:

For the antenas on the butter flies I curled
a 4 inch peice of 20 gauge wire on each end
and the folded the wire in half.

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial.

2 comments:

Project Create said...

I think this is a great idea, thanks for sharing. I can't beleive no one else has commented.

Jessica said...

This is a great tutorial. I can't wait to try it out.

Pages