Thursday, October 8, 2009

Spook-tac-ular Treat Basket & Tutorial

Halloween is just around the corner
and giving out treats is something I love doing!

So for this month's IIG altered project I
decided to decorate a little wicher basket
and make a dozen little treat boxes.

I admit the little favor boxes were not my idea.
A wonderful lady at the LSS crop night showed me how
to make them and now I'll be passing it on to you :).

This little project is so super easy and fun.
I hope you enjoy it and love it as much as I do!










3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

This is so darn CLEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

illyse said...

ADORABLE!!!
Thanks Krisin, for sharing that cute idea. I've gotta try that.. What a cute little goodie for a Kindergarten class (except that i'd have to make 30) eeek. Super cute!! Maybe Sammie can help me. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the treat bag and especially the adorable handmade tag.

Pages