Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We HAVE a HOUSE!!

I'm writting this a bit early
because I have school today and
we're closing on the house!!

Yesterday we signed all the paper work
and did the final walk through.

We are both so excited.
This week we've even picked out
paint colors for the rooms.
Only one room will be alittle bright.
It'll be my craft room.
I can't wait to show you the color I picked.

So any way we will be getting the keys today
and the house will offically be ours!!

Here's a few pictures of Our Casa:
Us with our "Sold" sign :).

Our wonderful Realtor Virginia.
If you're in the area and in the market to sell
or purchase a home I recommend talking to Virginia.
She was able to answer all our questions and was
very upfront with us. She went above and beyond.

The Front of the House:

The Family room, soon to be my crafty room:

Well there you have it a peek at our house.
Hopefully I'll catch up with everything soon.

12 comments:

Katy said...

OMG its lovely, and congrats on it all going through. The houses are so big compared to what we have here in the UK lol. Cant wait to see what colours you pick.

Much Love Katy xx

Judy said...

Hi Kristin, Congrats on your new house!

Mimi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait for you to share more pictures of your new home!

JuJu Bee's said...

Congrats on the house hun! I am so happy for you and the hubby. Can't wait to see your finished craft room, I am sure it be GORGEOUS!

illyse said...

oh yea!! How exciting! I am so happy for you! It is beautiful and I cant wait to see more pics once you move in and get your room all scrappy!!! :)
Congrats!!

illyse said...

oh, and P.S...
I will need your new address of course cuz I still have a box of goodies to mail to you soon! :)
( you can tallymail me)

The Vintage Vignette said...

Kristin I am so happy for you and your honey! The house looks beautiful and I just love the bright and sunny front room...so perfect for your craft room. Keep us posted with pics of the decorating. :)

AmesOx said...

COngrats on the house Kristin!! It's beautiful!

AmesOx said...

Hey, I left you an award on my blogity-blog!! :-)

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Congrats on the house! So so exciting! Can't wait to see what you do with your craft room!

Jessica said...

Congrats on the new house. How exciting!!!

~Christy~ said...

YAY! It's so cute and so YOU! Love you and so happy for you!!

Pages