Monday, October 26, 2009

SPCC #21

SPCC has a beautiful color combo this week!
It's very rich looking.

Here's my take on the color combo:

This is mom and dad :).
My brother snapped this picture
as we walked along behind them in
Flagstaff, AZ last November.
Now this also serves as my work for the
Outside the Box for this months challenge
here on Craftastic life.
I Covered Chipboard ,
made Butterflies and
made the Lolipop Flower

This week's SPCC Color Combo:

Please check out SPCC for more
wonderful creations using this
Color Combo & particapate for a chance to
win this weeks prize :).

11 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Great job! I just love it!

Anonymous said...

Those are such rich colors! Love your layout!

Susan said...

The LO is perfect for this sweet picture.

Emily said...

I love this layout....so special!

Emily-SP Diva

Allison said...

Great LO! I love all the handmade touches!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous layout! I really like the lollipop flower!

Daniella said...

Lovely page Diva!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I always take these kinds of pictures!! Great LO!! Very pretty!

Kristina said...

Such a beautiful LO Diva - touched my heart.

Stephanie said...

Love, love, love this! Great job!

~kelly marie~ said...

beautiful photo and lo!

Pages