Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Juju Bee's October Kit Full Reveal! ~Repost~


This Month's JujuBee's Kit is BOO-tiful!!
It's totally packed with goodies to
make your spooky projects stand out!
Wanna see the full reveal?
Here it is:

Want to see more pictures of all this kit has?
Check it out Here!

Now on to the projects
I've completed so far with this kit!
Warning! This KIT is SOOOO BIG I have barely made a dent!
There's plenty left so I'll still be working with it.

My favorite though is the Birdhouse:



Then I did a treat box.
The front window is actually a shaker box!

Though the Kit is halloweenish,
I did a LO for the Tower of Terror!
Spooky colors, spooky ride...
perfection with the kit!

My little monsters in their costumes last year!
I Love the thickers in this kit!

Mom and I last year on Halloween in Mom's store :).
Don't you just love her eyes?

A Halloween card using this moth's
handmade embellishment by Sammye Jo!

The DT Bee's did an amazing job with this kit.
Please check out the wonderful projects Check it out Here!

1 comment:

ShoppingTamii said...

I knew I'd find the card here -- I wanted to tell you that my 13 yr old son walked into my office and saw your card and said "woah, that card is SICK"...he felt bad when I told him I didn't make it LOL, but I told him about you and how creative you are, and he said "she is super talented". :)

Pages