Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Picture Time!


So many things so little pictures :(.
Here's a few pics from the last 2 weeks.
Mom & Me @ CKC!

The Hotel

Shopping at a LSS in Phoenix

Our Nephew Devin

Proud uncle with his newest little nephew Trevor.

Castles & Coasters

We played Mini Golf! I beat my man silly!
Even got a hole in one more that once :).

Justin and his younger brother Daniel.

My Favorite Grandma & Awesome Husband!

Me and my pretty Nails!

Wooohooo, a little peek into the last two weeks!

2 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Happy Birthday Kristin. Hope you have a wonderful day.

A Little Licht on the Subject... said...

Kristin! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about my teabag holder. I'd never heard of PG Tips so I googled and hit their website. THANK YOU! Made my morning watching the monkey ad. And my middle son LOVES monkeys so I sent the link on to him.

Love your blog - hope you enjoyed your family visit!

Pages