Monday, October 26, 2009

Slice RAK Winner

Hey Ladies!!
Ready to find out who won the
Spring Design Card?

Drum Roll, please...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
(Tired of scrolling yet?)
...
...
...
Congrats to:

Lesley
Lesley said...
Goodness, every day above ground is a good day.. LOL

I personally love spring.. That means I get to unbury the popup camper, get the twins and the hubby out on the road for some weekend warrior camping. (Good excuse to bring the camera for some pre-destined scrapbook picture taking).. Pa Pa, Pa Pa Rotzi! LOL

ps.. new to your blog, but way awesome, BTW!!
luckygirlyo.blogspot.com


YAY!
Please email me your address
@ craftasticlife@hotmail.com.

Do forget there's also the mystery RAK for
telling me what tutorials you'd like to see,
just visit this Tutorial Suggestion Post Here and leave a comment.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Alcohol Inks... I have some but I am clueless.

Thanks!

Pages