Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Craftastic Boutique (RAK info)



Look out, because on August 1st my little store on Etsy will be open for business. You may have noticed the link on the Left side panel for the boutique. If you've clicked it, you haven't seen a thing in my store, that's because, I'm getting it ready!!

Yay! Thanks to Erin, I'm ready to try this out. Now not only is the boutique opening, but I'll be celebrating 2 more events! One is the fact that I've reached over 100 posts and hopefully by the August 1st I'll have at least 50 craftastic ladies following my blog. So in honor of the three event's I'll be doing an extra RAK. On August 2ND I'll pick one craftastic follower to get this special RAK. It'll be a sampling of what I'll have in the store. A picture will be posted on the right side column on July 20Th of the RAK. Let your friends know to become a follower for their chance at the RAK.

7 comments:

Cindy Shea said...

Kristin, I can't wait to see what goodies you offer in your store. I too will be opening a little shop on my blog soon! Stay tuned.

Stacy Milford said...

This sounds so exciting! I can't wait to see your goodies!!!

~Christy~ said...

I'll be checking it out on the 1st! Love you, girlie!!!

Joan said...

Great, I will definitely be clicking into your Etsy shop on Aug. 1!!

{ erin } said...

awe! this made me smile! glad you are going for it! :o)

Loretta said...

Kristin, I can't wait to see what goodies you offer. Such a lovely blog page. Love the colors and layout. Good luck on your new shop.

Anonymous said...

Wow congrats on opening a store....i wish you all the best, that your store will be all you dreamed it would be!!
Best of Luck
inkmemory tanya

Pages