Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guest Designer on If it's Groovy.

OMG! I'm just so darn excited. Life has seriously been going a so fast I even have trouble blinking lately.

Last week I was asked to be a Guest Design of the week on If it's Groovy by the wonderful Groovy Deborah. Today my interview has been posted and a picture of me and my silly cow girl hat. Groovy Deborah runs one awesome blog, showcasing many of our talented scrap sisters. Her goal is let you be seen with out the tedious process of trying to get published. She has a wonderful design team to help inspire you with new projects often and even hosts a monthly challenge. Challenge information is currently on the top of the left side column of her blog and is all about Zero Angles. Please give a minute to check out If it's Groovy .

Here's a few other updates! I went to the college yesterday and did my placement testing :). I tested out of all reading courses, with a 99% so that a relief. English was good to at 96%. Computer Skills were also good at 73% & 100%. Math however, well let's just say it was no surprise what the percent was. I am having a hard time picking what I'd like to major in. Art History & History are both of interest to me as well as graphic design. The counselor advised I get math out of the way first so, I'll be taking a Math Class and an Art Class this semester. Next Semester looks like English, Computer Lab and Art/drawing. I'm excited, but not. I can't stand math. So school is done and paid for thanks to the help of my awesome Mom. School starts August 18th for me. Yikes it's creeping up fast.

I'm also working on getting a few things done for the etsy store so that's keeping me busy. Make sure to look at the previous post for more information. Mom and I are also in the process of organizing her mounting stacks of scrapbook goodies. We're doing pretty good! We'll be going to a crop at the local LSS this Friday so I've gotta get the pictures ready for my project. Busy, Busy!!

2 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Congrats!! I need to go check out the site!

Groovy Deborah said...

Loved having you Kristin! You do beautiful work!!! Am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with next ;)
Deb♥

Pages