Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello ladies!

Life has been filled with new twists and turns this past few weeks.
With that said there's still more to come.
I was honestly thinking I'd be lucky to make it to 45 craftastic friends and hopefully get 50 by the end of the month.
But I'll gotten 59 craftastic friends and the month isn't even over.

So everyone that's new, hello & welcome!
I'm so glad you found me & my tiny space of the blog world.

Be sure to check out the monthly challenge.
Links are on the top and side panels.

Random RAKs are also done.
I might ask help with a question, or like on August 2nd I will be
picking one random craftastic friend to recieve a RAK containing a
few items that will be found in my Etsy store.
Store will be opening on August 1st if I can manage to prepare:)

Any way I'd just like to thank all my craftastic friends for being here.

No comments:

Pages