Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Slacking?

No way!! I'm super busy getting things ready for future projects on SPCC..
Sorry Can't show you until they premier.
So just in case your curious why I haven't posted work you know why now:).
So far 4 down and 3 more to go!!
Yay!!

I would be more productive, but honestly it's miserable in the house right now.
The Air conditioner is broken and it's like a sauna in here.
It got up to 92 degrees in here yesterday. Yuck!
They'll be here on Thursday to fix the unit.

Oh and as for the Esty store,
I'm working hard on taking pictures for all the items.
I'll start posting them in the store by the end of the week.
The official opening day is still Saturday, August 1st. YAY!!
I hope you all are having a fabulous week.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Oh dear, no a/c. You slack all that you want. I love your altered coaster in the post below. And, congrats re your new Diva status.

Jeanette

Pages