Saturday, July 11, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #4 & 52 Sketches

My week has been a massive blur.
I started this LO, I think Tuesday night.
It's been sitting on my desk nearly completed since.
But now it's done and I've very happy with the out come.
I did this for 2 challenges this week,
Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos and 52 Sketches....52 weeks.

This is Justin and I in September 2008. I love this picture.


SPCC Color Combo #5:


52 Sketches....52 weeks : Sketch #27



If you haven't check out both sites yet, please do!
There's so much inspiration to be found!!

7 comments:

suzARTe said...

gorgeous LO. I always enjoy looking at your work, this is really lovely

Brianna Marshall said...

what a sweet layout,i love the butterflies

Stacy Milford said...

Great layout! & photo too! Love 52sketches!!!

thescrapmaster said...

WOW this is beautiful. I love all the accents but the title is just so neat! Beautiful LO.
Hugs,
Samantha
SPCC Creator

Joan said...

What a wonderful layout! Love all the embellishments!

Raechelle Bellus said...

what a great photo and layout! You did a wonderful job combining the sketch with the color challenge.

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

This is wonderful. I've got to find some more info on this 52 sketches thing...the pages I've seen based on it are incredible. I like the way you doodled on pp edges and used the buttons. Cute elements for this page. Nice pic too!

Pages