Sunday, July 26, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #7 & Family

This week has been super busy, but so worth it!
We had my in-laws visit for the day on Thursday.
I spent the first part of the week cleaning and setting
things up for the class at the LSS.
Friday was a crop night :) (I love those) at the LSS.
Saturday I spent the day relaxing.

I did get a project done for this week's SPCC #7 color combo!


It's an altered coaster and I've attached magnets to the back.
It's Sassafras Lass Paper from the Serendpity Line, Primas, & Bazzil Cardstock.
Please be sure to stop by
Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos
often for Challenges and inspiration.

I thought I'd share a few photos from visit with family.
My MIL Lori, SIL Chloe and I did a few projects.
Chloe did 2 bird houses:





Lori & I made a binder clip & altered coaster:





We got super lucky and had a surprise guest!
Grandma came along for the visit too!
I'm sure you've read before that I totally adore her.
Here's the Lambs:


I couldn't help but include a few pictures of Chloe and the dogs.

Post a Comment

Pages