Sunday, July 26, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #7 & Family

This week has been super busy, but so worth it!
We had my in-laws visit for the day on Thursday.
I spent the first part of the week cleaning and setting
things up for the class at the LSS.
Friday was a crop night :) (I love those) at the LSS.
Saturday I spent the day relaxing.

I did get a project done for this week's SPCC #7 color combo!


It's an altered coaster and I've attached magnets to the back.
It's Sassafras Lass Paper from the Serendpity Line, Primas, & Bazzil Cardstock.
Please be sure to stop by
Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos
often for Challenges and inspiration.

I thought I'd share a few photos from visit with family.
My MIL Lori, SIL Chloe and I did a few projects.
Chloe did 2 bird houses:





Lori & I made a binder clip & altered coaster:





We got super lucky and had a surprise guest!
Grandma came along for the visit too!
I'm sure you've read before that I totally adore her.
Here's the Lambs:


I couldn't help but include a few pictures of Chloe and the dogs.

11 comments:

Emily said...

This is FABOULOUS!

Emily-SP Diva

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Kristin...what a great weekend you've had! I love all of your projects, but I think my favorite is Chloe's pretty birdhouse with the butterfly. It just looks so natural. (I bet she had a great instructor. :~) )

Your altered coaster for the SPCC #7 is fantastic. I really, really like it.

Susan said...

All of your projects are so cute. It looks as if you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

So many cute projects this weekend. Great job. Those coasters were fabulous.

I am very glad to be an SP Diva with you and can't wait to see more ouf you work.

Melisa-SP Diva

Cristina said...

awesome pics and love the heart!!! good luck!

illyse said...

You are a rockin' crafter!! Love your new projects.. What a great idea to alter those binder clips, and then use them as a picture holder. LOVE It!! Chloe did a great job on her birdhouses!! Too cute!! It is great to see them start scrappin' young!! My daughter is 5 and has been asking me to scrapbook with her. She's even got the idea of how to organize photos into groups of likeness. Cute!! I gave her a scrapbook and told her to go for it! She did a good job all by herself. I'll have to take some pics and post on my blog. We are taking a little vacation tomorrow to Sea World and LegoLand so I'll be back next week! Bye!

Stephanie said...

Love this project! The altered coaster is so cool! Great job with the SPCC challenge!

heidi said...

I LOVE your coaster! So pretty!!! And the birdhouses are adorable. Chloe's is AWESOME!

Heidi SP Diva

suzARTe said...

gorgeous work. I love the heart it looks really pretty, great idea. All the other creations are fantastic as well, you certainly have been busy :)

Sabriena Satchwell said...

I just noticed you weaved your ribbon throughout the green line of circles embellishment.
What a great idea!!

Lori Lamb said...

Kristin - you're really the one who deserves the credit for our cute craft projects! You're not only a talented teacher, but you've got the patience of a saint!
We had a blast!

Lori (aka MIL)

Pages