Friday, July 3, 2009

12 Dates to go!

Hello Ladies! Just wanted to give you a quick reminder that there are only 12 days left to get in your entries for Blog Challenge #4.

And guess what!!! I finished all 4 of my projects before the due date!! Yay! Again you don't have to do all four just 1 will get you an entry into the monthly Blog RAK.

We took the pups to the dog park Tuesday morning and I actually did the page that night :) so I'm late posting. They love the dog park. And I had plenty of photos to scrap so the LO sketch was perfect to use. Zoey's getting smart though. After the first time the tennis ball was thrown out into the field she stayed towards the middle of the park under the shade. She was ready for the next ball and had plenty of head start. The playtime was cut shorter this week due to the heat. But they did get to have their yummy treat of McDonald's chicken nuggets afterwards.


Below are the links to my other projects for Blog Challenge #4.
#2-Layout Challenge

#3-Card Sketch

#4-Altered Items

No comments:

Pages