Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Using up Scraps

I have a ton of scrap pieces of paper I can't just throw away, but they are starting to multiply like crazy so I'm on a mission to use as many scraps as possible for the new projects. I completed 4 cards with nothing but scraps and I love how they turned out.

This one is my card for Blog Challenge #4 using the #3-Card Sketch.


These were just from creativity:




Now for some AWESOME news! Mom being the sweetie that she is has donated 4 EK Sucess border punches for future RAKs!! Those are $15 each @ Michael's. Mom however is a savy shopper! She bought us each a set of 16+ border punches on Ebay for way less than you'd get even with all the punches at 40% off. How cool is that? We had 4 extra punches once our sets were put together. She was going to re-sell them on ebay since we have no use for them, but instead has given them to me to give out to a few of you lucky ladies. YAY! So be on the look out for RAKs with one included. Here they are:

3 comments:

Tifany said...

Cute cards...and what a sweet mom!

Rissa said...

mom is a doll!! Those cards are great, maybe i should so a scrap challenge. Mine are overflowing

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Thanks MOM!!!!!!! :-)

Pages