Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Challenge #3 RAK Winner Announced

We had two very lovely ladies take on this challenge so it was a 50-50 chance for them to receive the main RAK. But the power of the coin toss has chosen:

Shawna!!!

Look at this piece of ART! It's beautiful!

Congrats Shawna! Please message me ASAP with what Altered Item you'd like.

And I felt Rissa's Fun LO needed some attention so here it is:

This certainly looks like a group that's fun to hang out with. Rissa be on the look out for something in the mail, too.

Ladies I regret to inform you there was a 3rd entry but dorky me must have deleted the email because I can't for the life of me find it any where. And what makes it worse is I can't remember who submitted it. I'm so sorry. I'll be extra careful from now on to keep the entries together.

Please make sure to check out the New Challenges!
Post a Comment

Pages