Monday, June 15, 2009

Blog Challenge #3 RAK Winner Announced

We had two very lovely ladies take on this challenge so it was a 50-50 chance for them to receive the main RAK. But the power of the coin toss has chosen:

Shawna!!!

Look at this piece of ART! It's beautiful!

Congrats Shawna! Please message me ASAP with what Altered Item you'd like.

And I felt Rissa's Fun LO needed some attention so here it is:

This certainly looks like a group that's fun to hang out with. Rissa be on the look out for something in the mail, too.

Ladies I regret to inform you there was a 3rd entry but dorky me must have deleted the email because I can't for the life of me find it any where. And what makes it worse is I can't remember who submitted it. I'm so sorry. I'll be extra careful from now on to keep the entries together.

Please make sure to check out the New Challenges!

5 comments:

Rissa said...

Congrats Shawana, your layout is just gorgeous!!! Thanks Kristin, i'll keep an eye on the mail! We usually do have some fun when we hang out!

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Yeah!! Thanks Kristin!!! WAHOOO!!!! :-)

illyse said...

Congrats!! I wanted to particpate but got hit with a 2 week sickness and am finally better.. ( cold, sinus infection yuck!)
Hopefully next time! Thanks for doing this!
:)
illyse

easytravel said...

nice photo album, thanks for share. I hope you visiting my blog and share some information. I'll wait your coming. Cheers....

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Yeah!!! I got my RAK today!!! I'm sure it was actually here last week, but the post office was holding our mail while we were on vacation. Thank you so much Kristin!! The bird house has an excellent spot already in my living room, and that beautiful card you sent is up on my bulletin board! :-) Thanks again for hosting these challenges!!!!

Pages