Friday, June 19, 2009

Use those hidden tools!

Kalena just hosted a challenge on one of the myspace groups I'm in and it was awesome! She gave us a sketch to use for a LO and the challenge of having us use a tool that has been forgotten in the back of the closet. You all know you have at least on forgotten tool!

Here's the Sketch:

Here's my LO:

In my case the hidden tool was a mini punch from Creative Memories. I love butterflies, but because punches are so tiny It's been hidden in a snapware box for months. But isn't cool? There is also a frog, flower and a fish punch on this cool tool.

I recommend you try to use one of those forgotten tools on your next projects! If you do let me know.
Leave a comment for this post with a link to a picture of your project and the forgotten tool or email at monteslori@hotmail.com. On the 30th I'll draw a name to receive a mini RAK.

No comments:

Pages