Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Etsy - My Creative Designs by Erin

So I'm going to be opening my own Esty store in the near future. You'll see some of my creations I've posted here as well as new ones. But for now I'd like share with you my favorite Etsy store.


Erin is one very awesome lady and super crafty. My Creative Designs is Erin's Etsy store, and she does altered scrabble tiles! She's even does custom orders. She did 3 for me and I even bought an extra one just for me!
The Eiffle Tower was for my MIL Lori, the Lamb was for my SIL Chloe and Elvis was for my Mom! Uh-huh! LOL. And the Birdie was for me. I love Blue.


So check her store from time to time, she always has something awesome and new. Oh and do check out her blog, Noodle & Bean (named after her girls' nick names), for she always has beautiful and creative work from LOs to cards.

Some of Erin's current store items:




You'll also find a link to her store on the side bar, under my favorite links.

1 comment:

{ erin } said...

What a fun surprise today! Thanks Kristin!!! :o)

Pages