Saturday, June 6, 2009

Blog Challenge #3 - Update!

Well first I'd like to share with you my take on the latest Blog challenge. It's my first page for our vacation album. I won't be doing it in order. LOL!

It's our afternoon at the beach.


Now for the goodies!
As you've read in the Original post for the Challenge #3 the random crafty lady that gets picked will be able to pick one of the the altered items listed. Along with that I mentioned she'll also be getting a few scrapping goodies.
Here they are:

Since summer is fast approaching I thought a few fun colors and travel stickers were in order.
Items include:
1 Sheet Autumn Leaves Alpha Rub-Ons
1 Sheet Chatter Box Olive Borders
1 Sheet Mod Design Bubble Sticker Alphas
1 Sheet Special Moments Travel Stickers
1 Large Faith Bingo Card
1 Fancy Pants Journal Stamp
1 Roll Ribbon from American Crafts Donated by Vicky (Thank you Vicky)
1 Post-It Pad
1 Mini Red Photo Book Key Chain

So far we have 2 enties in the challenge. I'll be posting them soon.

No comments:

Pages