Sunday, June 14, 2009

SPCC - Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos

I'm so excited. I'm trying out for DT for a new challenge blog: Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos. Each week there will be a new color combo posted and you're asked to do a project using the color combo.

This week's color combo was:


So since my nephew's birthday was this weekend I made him a card using the colors. I used a sheet of "Oh, Baby! Boy" from Basic Grey and DCWV cardstock. I cut out the rocket and layered the pieces using Pop-Dots. I also used Versamark ink over the rocket and embossed it to make it stand out alittle more.


I'm betting this challenge site will take off it's awesome and very challenging.

4 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Thanks Kristin!!

I love your rocket ship! That was awesome how you embossed it, great touch.

Sammye Jo said...

Congrats!!! Such a cute card!! I am a follower now!

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Great card. I'm going to have to check out SPCC now!

susan zuzarte said...

gorgeous card for SPCC and love your blog.

Pages