Sunday, June 14, 2009

Personal Layouts & Challenge Updates

First I'd like to share a few personal LOs I completed this week for our "honeymoon" album.

Chilling @ the Beach:

Documenting Justin's Sandcastle Process:

The First Page of Universal Studios. Meeting our favorite Characters, from Shrek, Donkey, The Penguins & Alex and even Dora and Diego.


Now for the Challenge information!

Starting the 16th I'll be posting 4 Challenges. 2 LO Challenges, 1 Card Challenge and 1 Altered Item Challenge. You are not being asked to do all challenges. For each Challenge you submit to me your name will be entered into a "raffle" for the monthly RAK. So if you do one challenge you will be entered once, do 4 then you'll be entered 4 times. This is just a way to Challenge you and give you the chance to try new techniques. If you have suggestions on RAKs or Challenges let me know and I'll be more than happy to try to incorporate them.

1 comment:

Sammye Jo said...

Love the colors you have used! Thanks for entering the Summer Lovin Challenge! I can't wait to do some of your new challenges!

Pages