Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Scrappiest Sketch 18

Sketch 18 at The Scrappiest this week gave me a ton of ideas of what pictures I wanted to use, but when I saw these from our drive to Cali for our "honeymoon" I knew they were perfect. And I used this month's Scrapbook Sussies kit.

During our drive we got alittle bored and began goofing off. As I took pictures of the scenery Justin began making funny faces at me. He's so crazy. Only one of the many reasons why I love him! What a perfect way to start off such an amazing vacation.

This is Sketch 18.


I was also able to incorporate Blog Challenge #4 for #2-Layout Challenge.
3+ Buttons (7 Buttons)
2+ Photos (5 Photos)
4+ Brads (6 Brads)
Card stock Background
Color Blue

4 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

Awesome page and love how you did the photos. That is a very cool sketch too

Liz Chidester said...

Oh, I love it! Especially love your ribbon and button.

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Love it!!!

Joan said...

I really love this layout! Very cool!!
Thanks for your kind comment on the SPCC blog about my card. It was exciting to win!

Pages