Monday, June 8, 2009

Bottle Cap Magnet Tutorial

I love making these for gifts and for my own magnet boards.
Super fun, super easy and very cool!

Items needed:
1" Circle Punch
Bottle Caps
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Adhesive Rhine Stones
Magnets
Modge Podge
Foam Brush
Packaging to Paper Pad



I did the same thing for the Bottle Cap Bracelets in terms of the paper. My dad helped me set up the drill press to make holes on 2 sides of the bottle caps to attach jump rings.

Below are the completed Magnets:


Tips:
You can print out pictures at 1.25" squares and punch the circles from there.
The 1" circle fits on the top and in the inside of the bottle cap.
Add beads on when you do the Ranger Glaze.
Range Glaze can be found at JoAnn's in the stamp or glue section.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

What a great tutorial. Thanks for sharing!!

Pages