Saturday, May 23, 2009

Amazing Guy



I don't praise my husband as much as I should and this week we're going to be celebrating our 5 wedding anniversary. Justin is one totally amzing guy. Smart, creative, and fun to be with. As the journaling says on the LO!

He really is smart, we both LOVE going to historic sites and learning local history and he's quite smart about alot of things. He's the coolest sewing dude I've ever seen. The guy can work a sewing machine, making his own gear and even hemming up my pants for me. (I don't have a clue how to use a sewing machine so he comes in handy!) He's awesome when it comes to just hanging out and watching a movie or taking me shopping. I love that I can go into a craft store with him and he wanders off to do his own things with very few manly comments.

We've had some pretty rough patches but the good always out weighs the bad thankfully. Any who I LOVE Justin and everything he does for me and us as a whole.

3 comments:

Rissa said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....I just love this one. You are too sweet & he sounds like one great guy!!!

Vicky said...

It's great when you find someone that just 'gets' you, ya know? no matter how goofy or weird, it's means the world when he can just give you a look across the room and you know he understands. i'm happy to say i have that with my hubby too.
Happy Anniversary with many more to come!!!!

~Christy~ said...

I'm sorry I missed you guys' wedding anniversary last week! :( A belated Happy Anniversary to my FAVORITE couple! :) We miss you and love you and what you said about Justin is exactly right! He's awesome and so are you! LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

Pages