Saturday, May 16, 2009

Blog Challenge #3

This one is Double Sketch Challenge! I always take alot of pictures and have a hard time picking only 1 or two to fit on a one page layout. So double Layouts are my favorite. Make it your own it doesn't have to be followed exactly. LO size is up to you. Due date is June 15th. Please leave a comment in the post with a direct link to you layout or email it to me at monteslori @hotmail.com. Good Luck Ladies have fun.

*Please make sure you have the right sketch I've changed it since posting originally.


RAK information stays the same. All who enter have their names entered once for a RAK if we reach 10 entries an extra RAK will be given. Only one entry per person. You Naughty Girls choose an altered project by me. So the lucky lady will pick one of the items below. Not only will she receive one of these items of her choice but a couple extra scrappy things, rub-ons and such. If we reach 10 entries than the second lady will get her choice of an item too.

Here's the RAK options:






In addition the 1st RAK will also include these goodies:


You can see the update here as well as my lo for the challenge!
http://craftasticlife.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-challenge-3-update.html

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, chickie, it's Summer from Icing's group! Where did you get that turtle on the plaque?

{ erin } said...

I adore that turtle plaque!!

(is that one of those wood critters you can get at Michael's?)

bybullcreations said...

I put mine on tally!! I loved this sketch!!!

http://www.tallyscrapper.com/scrapbook_gallery_view.php?layout_id=50841&view_page=1

Rissa said...

I hope i get a chance to work on this sometime this week/weekend!

illyse said...

Hi Kristin!
I am going to try to do your challenge.. I have been sick this week so no scrappin' for me lately. uggghh. I wanted to tell you that as I am hanging around on your blog, listening to your music I hear this song and think, gosh, I like that..it sounds sort of like Poison but it couldn't be and then I realize that it is Bret Michaels!!! I didnt know he is a solo artist now! Gotta check that out. I recognzied his voice. :) How funny!

Pages