Monday, May 18, 2009

Paper, Wood & Felt

Are some of items I've been working with the last couple days.

I got my card kit from a swap I'm in and this month's theme was wedding and anniversary. A theme I don't really work with. But I think my cards came out pretty good. And the kit was cute!

Kit:


Cards:




Then I worked on altering the Birdhouse for the Challenge RAK, but more information on how that works in the challenge post.




I saw this Idea and just had to try it. All you do is cut out felt flowers multiple sizes, layer them, sew them together add a button for the center, glue them to a skewer, tie a ribbon on the skewer for leaves and TA-DA a flower. I used an old soda bottle to arrange them in. Cute center piece for a party or a work desk and way cute gift.

2 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

these are wonderful......love the bird house, you did great work on that and the wedding cards are very unique.......you are one busy girl!!!

{ erin } said...

Love that second card and the birdhouse is adorable!!! Great stuff!

Pages