Monday, May 25, 2009

BBTB Bookmark Challenge

BBTB: Bitten By the Bug is so awesome for inspiration on how to use your Cricuts and Cuddle Bugs. I love checking out what the ladies do with their carts. This one is for the bookmark option on the Animal Kingdom. You should check out the site even if you don't have a bug of your own, there's tons of inspiration to be found.

Here's what I did for the challenge:



I loved this challenge it was super simple and very fun! I used scrap paper and a couple embellishments.

I hope you all had a safe and happy weekend.

3 comments:

Kalena and Justin said...

Very very cute. I cant wait to see what other ones you do with other carts.

Ann Arbogast said...

That monkey is too cute.

Rissa said...

awwwwwwww how cute!! I need a new bookmark maybe i need to check this out

Pages