Friday, May 22, 2009

May Kit from Tally Scrapper!

There's still a few left ladies so hurry and get one!! It's awesome! I got mine in the mail today along with my awesome Bad to the Bonefolder T-shirt from the NSD deal or no deal game!

Here's the kit:


Now the kit's pretty boyish so one tally sister is hosting a challenge to get you to use your May Kit for a femine page using a sketch from page maps.

Here's my LO:


This was a fun challenge and way faster than I had thought. I saw my kit and knew exactly what I wanted to use.

This is mom and I at the county fair when we had a moment alone. I can't express just how much my mom means to me, but some of the little things we do together mean alot.

Journaling reads:

I love my mom! Mom and I have become closer since we moved home in 2007. I love hanging out with her watching NCIS, doing our Tuesday-Wensday thing and our Target therapy!

Grrr... scrappy mojo was MIA most of the week and now that I have it I can't use it. Justin's off all weekend. I love him but he drives me bananas when he's bored.

OHHHHHHH!!!!! I got some awesome news though!! We'll be celebrating our anniversary next Friday. 5 years can you believe it?? I can't. It's gone by pretty quickly. I'm excited, though we have nothing planned. But I know he has something going on, he's not very sneaky about the bills.

No comments:

Pages