Friday, May 15, 2009

Challenge Ladies Announced

According to Random.org.

Blog Challenge #2 Results:

List Randomizer
There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

"Camping" by Erin

Congrats ERIN!
Here's her adorable LO!


Card Challenge Results:

List Randomizer
There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Vicky #1

Congrats VICKY!!
Here's Vicky's Card ain't it cute!



And because I'm upset about not having 10 entries I need to make me happy and send the calendar out so I re-entered all the names from both challenges into random.org also adding the extra entries for the cards.

List Randomizer
There were 15 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Rowee #1

Congrats ROWEE!!
Here is Rowee's #1 entry. I LOVE it don't you?


Ladies please send me your Addresses soon. Raks will be going out no later than May 20th. Vicky I don't need yours girly I've got it!

5 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Congratulation Ladies! Some gorgeous work!

Vicky said...

lol:) thank you Kristin, Congrats Ladies, all the projects were beautiful and i love all the new ideas and inspiration from everyone!

illyse said...

Congrats to you both!!! Also, a big thank you to Kristin for being so generous to host a fun challenge!! Looking forward to trying the next one!!! :)
Illyse

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Congrats ladies!! I'm so bummed that I didn't get mine done in time for the challenge. #3 is a definite for me!!

{ erin } said...

So excited! Thanks Kristin!!

Pages