Monday, August 31, 2009

Altoid Tin & More...

Grandma Mary likes Altoids and instead of throwing out
the tin she's been keeping them for me.
The problem however is that I had no clue what to do with them.
I've had a couple ideas floating around my head
but this one is the first one to actually be done.

I spray painted the tin silver,and decorated it with
paper and one of my favorite stamps from the "Very Punny"
(It's Retired)stamp set from Stampin' Up.
I then made little cards to fit inside using
more stamps from the adorable set.






I got to do the card kit swap on one of the Myspace
groups I'm in and here's the kit I received from Debi
as well as the cards I made with it.
I still have tons more I can make.



Just a few fun cards:
Stamps by Sassafras & Inkadinkado


A shaker card with glitter:

Have a wonderful week everyone!

2 comments:

JuJu Bee's said...

I think you are gonna have to do a tut on that shaker card with glitter.....LOVE it! *wink wink*

Kalena and Justin said...

I second the tut on the shaker box that is way way way cute.

I love the very Punny stamp set I really should use it more I dont know how you could not love it.

If you want to get rid of any of those tins I will take them. lol. That idea was to cute not to scrap lift.

Pages