Saturday, August 1, 2009

Store is Offically Open (RAK info)

Hello Everyone!!

I'm so excited!
I've been working hard on adding items to my etsy store,
and I'll be totally honest I'm not even close to being done.

Check out what's up so far:


I'll be adding items through out the next day or so.

Because I'm so excited to finally
have opened the store I'm celebrating
by passing on the fun with FREE shipping.
This will apply until Midnight mountain time August 5th.


As for the RAK I'll be posting a picture
tonight of what will be included.

Because I'm still very busy adding items I have decided to extend
the time to become a follower until August 4th.
So let your friends know because on August 5th I'll be choosing a
lucky craftastic friend to receive an sample of that's in the store!

Thank you ladies for being so patient with me.

5 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Great stuff, Kristen! I especially love your jewlery and bird houses! Good luck!

ShoppingTamii said...

Kristin, it's all so cute, but I'm not surprised :) AWESOME

The Vintage Vignette said...

I visited your store last night and you have some great stuff. Love the bookmarks especially:)

kim's kreations said...

Just love all of the stuff that you have made!! You won't have any problems selling this stuff. You do beautiful work.

ScrapAddict21 said...

Oh what fun! Love all of your new items and congrats on the design teams you made!

Pages