Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sketch & DT Call on If It's Groovy!

If it's Groovy is looking for more ladies to work
with Sketch Artist Lissa and her wonderful Sketches.

Please Email Groovy Deb at: groovydeb@yahoo.com
with a layout using this sketch and answer this
question..."I know I am a Groovy chick because..."
and you too may find yourself working with some of
Lissa's beautiful sketches and having your work
featured on If it's Groovy!

This is the sketch:

And here's my take on it:

This Chloe my sister in law you've seen these pictures before :).
Paper is by My Little Shoe Box.
That cute little Felt turtle is Sassafras.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Wow! I like this alot! Colors are great and I especially like the little felt turtle. It gives me an embellishment idea!

Liz Chidester said...

Kristin, that is such a cute LO! And I love that paper. All the online stores I shop at don't carry the MLS products. :(

Pages