Monday, August 10, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #10


This week on
Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos
the color combo seems vintage to me.

I spent a whole evening trying to find a special
picture that would fit into my vision.
As soon as I saw this picture I knew it was perfect.
It's of my grandparents Tom & Auriela.

I used LadyMissSusan's tutorial for Rosette Flowers on TallyScrapper.com. You've gotta check it out! It's simple and so pretty! I was able to use pretty lace I got from a challenge prize from Vintage Flaire, paper from Making Memories and hat pins I made to match the color scheme.

This week's color combo:



This week's prize is so awesome! I really need to get a set of my own! icopic.com has donted prizes for the next 4 weeks at SPCC!

Copic Sketch - Set of 12 Color Markers (12 Ex-4) -this set retails for nearly $80 but you can save at icopic.com
Post a Comment

Pages