Monday, August 10, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #10


This week on
Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos
the color combo seems vintage to me.

I spent a whole evening trying to find a special
picture that would fit into my vision.
As soon as I saw this picture I knew it was perfect.
It's of my grandparents Tom & Auriela.

I used LadyMissSusan's tutorial for Rosette Flowers on TallyScrapper.com. You've gotta check it out! It's simple and so pretty! I was able to use pretty lace I got from a challenge prize from Vintage Flaire, paper from Making Memories and hat pins I made to match the color scheme.

This week's color combo:



This week's prize is so awesome! I really need to get a set of my own! icopic.com has donted prizes for the next 4 weeks at SPCC!

Copic Sketch - Set of 12 Color Markers (12 Ex-4) -this set retails for nearly $80 but you can save at icopic.com

9 comments:

Stacy Milford said...

Hi Kristin! Your layout is just gorgeous! I LOVE it! & thanks for the link to the tutorial on the rosettes...when I saw them on SPCC I thought...hmmm...wonder how you make those! LOL!

Emily said...

I love this layout...so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love this LO! The roses are gorgeous!

Daniella said...

Fab page. I absolutely LOVE it!! That just shows that you are a DIVA!!!

Kristina said...

Those flowers are amazing! Beautiful layout.

Raechelle Bellus said...

your flowers are amazing!!! Gorgeous layout girl!

heidi said...

This layout is GORGEOUS! I'm going to rush right over right now and look at that rosette tutorial!!

Heidi SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

This layout is so gorgeous! I still can't get over how beautiful it is! Thanks for posting a link to the tutorial!

suzARTe said...

this is a really beautiful LO and the photo is priceless as well. It comes together perfectly

Pages