Monday, August 3, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #9

This week's color challenge is super cute!
And it's been a while since I scrapped
a LO of my fuzzy baby Zoey!


I used Creative Memories Memory Manager to black out the
background of the picture to make Zoey the main focus.
I was able to add a fun faded frame from
Photo Shop to make it more interesting.
I used Pink Paisley Papers, Bazzil Cardstock,
Pebbles Ribbon and Autumn Leaves Pink Rub-ons.

This week's Color Combo:


Make sure to check out this weeks color challenge!!
Scrapmaster’s Paradise Color Combos

7 comments:

savvy teaching tips said...

I absolutely love this layout.

Emily said...

Zoey is precious...love the flowers...love the whole layout!

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Awesome job girl!! You rocked it!!

Anonymous said...

Zoey is too cute! Fabulous job with the color combo this week.

Melisa-SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

Such a cute layout and a cute puppy! :)

heidi said...

Zoey is the key-yutest pup ever!! Great layout. I love how you blacked out the background on the photo.

Heidi SP Diva

suzARTe said...

gorgeous LO,the colours work really well together. The little puppy is so cute.

Pages