Saturday, August 15, 2009

SPCC - Finally Friday Challenge 8/14

The Finally Friday Challenge is new for SPCC
and its there to challenge you even more!

This week Brandy is our host and her challenge is awesome!

Brandy's Finally Friday Challenge:
Create a layout with:
1) a one word title that says it all!
2) no journaling, except for the date the photo was taken
3) be messy- no straight lines
4) pile it on, use lots of odds and ends- I know you have them laying
around!


Here's my take on it:
Justin & I in a photo booth at Disneyland.
We didn't realize how small it was till it was too late!
I never sit still long enough. Can you tell?




Check out SPCCon Fridays to get your mojo working!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this Kristin! Great job! Such cute photos!

Susan said...

Oh Kristin - your LO just makes me smile!

Brandy said...

WOW! STUNNING!!! I'm so glad you loved the challenge!

Want to have even more fun? Come join me at www.tallyscrapper.com. We are transitioning to a new owner, and when things are all done, it's gonna be one big PARTY!!!!

Emily said...

I love this layout...so fresh and fun. Great job!

Emily-SP Diva

Pages