Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random Stuff

A few new projects to share as well as some random stuff.

Card for Juju Bee's August Colour Scheme Challenge:


Life is just a bowl of Cherries Set:
I LOVE liquid pearls! The cherries just POP!


Mini Notebook:


School starts this week and I'm so not excited.
I'm so bad at math it's not even close to funny.
I opened my book the other day and was like, huh?
For me, math is a completely different language.
So tomorrow I'll be sitting still (at least try to) to look
over the first few chapters and see if maybe something
will stick before I get to class.

As for my art class I just have to get a bag of pencils
and I'm set at least for now.
I've got all my school supplies and even bought a new backpack.
My last one was skunked, well sorta.
Justin was skunked and I took him a new uniform in my bag
and he put the skunked uniform in the backpack.
So the backpack was a casualty.
GRRR. Boys are weird.

Oh Justin's going back to school too!
He's going to be taking a Spanish class.
Maybe he'll be able to teach me something! LOL!

Tomorrow is Doggie Bath Day, yuck.
7 dogs and only one me.
Lucky me!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

Chris C said...

Beautiful projects, I love your cards.
Gosh - bathing 7 dogs does not sound like fun - we only have 1 and we tend to get someone in to do it (so he doesn't get cleaned all that often), but because he is long coated we have to blow dry him afterwards so it turns into an all day affair lol.

Pages