Saturday, August 15, 2009

Random Stuff

A few new projects to share as well as some random stuff.

Card for Juju Bee's August Colour Scheme Challenge:


Life is just a bowl of Cherries Set:
I LOVE liquid pearls! The cherries just POP!


Mini Notebook:


School starts this week and I'm so not excited.
I'm so bad at math it's not even close to funny.
I opened my book the other day and was like, huh?
For me, math is a completely different language.
So tomorrow I'll be sitting still (at least try to) to look
over the first few chapters and see if maybe something
will stick before I get to class.

As for my art class I just have to get a bag of pencils
and I'm set at least for now.
I've got all my school supplies and even bought a new backpack.
My last one was skunked, well sorta.
Justin was skunked and I took him a new uniform in my bag
and he put the skunked uniform in the backpack.
So the backpack was a casualty.
GRRR. Boys are weird.

Oh Justin's going back to school too!
He's going to be taking a Spanish class.
Maybe he'll be able to teach me something! LOL!

Tomorrow is Doggie Bath Day, yuck.
7 dogs and only one me.
Lucky me!

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment

Pages