Monday, August 24, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #12

Gosh, I'm really out of it lately!
I've had this done alittle over a week in order to submit it
for this week's SPCC. challenge as well as If it's Groovy
"August Office Supply Challenge." But I spaced it and it wasn't
added to this week's showcase on SPCC.

But here it is.

A picture of a few of my school supplies and new backpack.
The file folder does open up to reveal copies of my school paper work,
my placement test scores, and handouts from the first day.
I also journaled about my first day.
My schedule is on the flap of the file folder
hanging on with a binder clip.
I also used my Silver Spica Copic Marker to make
little dots around the border of my schedule and around the
filigree at the bottom of the file folder.
This marker is AWESOME! I'll have to buy a set soon.

Here's this week's SPCC COLOR Combo!!

Check out this weeks SPCC. Prize from icopic.com!


Head on over to If It's Groovy to see what the
other ladies have done for their August Challenge.
This months prize is a set of stamps.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Kristin! You always have something special. What a cute way to commemorate the first day of school.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous LO! Definately looks like you are all ready to go back to school. Great job Diva!

Melisa

Emily said...

I love this layout! Great job!

Emily-SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

What a fun LO! Love all the back to school stuff!

Daniella said...

What a cute lay out Diva!! That is a great idea. I should take pics of my kids school supplies. They sure cost enough!! It is crazy. Poor things, carrying 50 pounds on their backs on the first day.
Excellent job!!

suzARTe said...

Great LO, its great to see a LO without people, sometimes we forget to focus on the smaller things in life.

heidi said...

I love the ruler and cork touches. Very cool!

Heidi SP Diva

Pages