Saturday, August 29, 2009

Awweee LOVE!


After posting the pictures from our ride
in the mountains the other day I knew I had
to do a LO of this picture of me and Justin.



I used an 8x10 photo.
The paper is Sassafras Lass & Bazzil Swiss Dot.
Heart at the bottom left corner is chipboard,
first inked pink then stamped with a Stampin Up
back ground stamp with brown and then embossed.
The title is a rub-on on vellum.
And the huge flower on the right side is Petaloo.

Maybe my mojo is on it's way back.
Let's hope so.

2 comments:

illyse said...

You are so cute!! Love that l.o. Super duper pretty and I like how you folded the paper back to show the other side. I think your mojo is sneaking up on you!! I am going scrappping today so we'll see if i can find mine!! LOL!

Judy said...

Hey kristin, If you keep telling all your follwer, Justin is cute, one of them might come along and steal him. Nice layout of you and Justin. Have a good weekend.

Pages