Tuesday, August 11, 2009

~YAY!~ Challenge #5 RAK info + Pics

~Update! We reached our goal!! Whoopie! Want another spin? WE currently have 11 craftastic friends playing. If we get 15 I'll upgrade the box on the second RAK!! YAY!

Hello Ladies!
We currently have 9 particapents in the Craftastic Challenge #5.
Once we reach 10 ladies a 2nd RAK will be added.
We're so close, so let your friends know!

I spent the evening fixing up the main RAK and getting
things together for the 2nd RAK.
The Main RAK is Jam Packed with goodies.
Check it out:




Now Due to shipping costs I've decided to use a smaller box for the 2nd RAK.
This doesn't mean that isn't just as cool though!
Check it out:



2 comments:

Rissa said...

great raks as always Kristin!! I'm glad i got to play this time =] I'll see if i can get anyone over here to play!!

Ann Arbogast said...

Yahoo!!! Good luck to all the participants. Thanks Kristin for hosting an awesome blog challenge.

Pages