Monday, August 31, 2009

SPCC - Color Combo #13

I know the last few projects
for SPCC have been layouts
so this weeks is actually an altered Item.

I don't use coupons often but when I do
I can never find them in my purse.
So I got this little coupon folder
on clearance and decorated it!

I used an exacto knife to cut out the flowers.
Layered them over a written pattern paper with mod podge.
Added some ribbon, rub-ons & bookplate and tada!
Fashion for coupons. LOL!

This week's color combo:


Here's this weeks Prize on SPCC:
More fun makers from icopic.com!


I hope to see you play along!

11 comments:

Kristina said...

Great card Diva - love the black card base - really makes the colours pop.

Emily said...

My favorite so far :)

Emily-SP Diva

Daniella said...

Excellent coupon holder Diva!!
Love this!!

Susan said...

Thanks for sharing your fun coupon holder. You are such a creative crafter.

Stacy said...

So adorable !! Coupons or not, I'd have to carry it !! Stacy G

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

How cute is this? Looks awesome!

Stephanie said...

This rocks girlie! Great job!

Dotty Jo said...

What a clever idea, so cute! Jo x

savvy teaching tips said...

very beautiful - way to go Diva!

heidi said...

Well, makes my coupon holder look like a box of rocks! This is gorgeous!

Heidi SP Diva

Amy said...

What a great idea! I'm always losing coupons in my purse, too.

Thanks for your comment on my card!

Pages