Sunday, August 16, 2009

Challenge #5 RAK Ladies Announced

Wow we had such an awesome turn out this month!
Thank you so much ladies for playing along.
Many of you did more than one challenge and that's fantastic!
I love looking at everyone's work.

Okay Okay here's the RAK winners!

First lady drawn by Random.org is:
KAREN SUE!
Spectacular by Karen Sue

Karen Sue you'll be recieving the large box!!

Second lady drawn by Random.org is:
CHER!
Happy Day by Cher

Cher you'll be getting the small yet still very cool box!

CONGRATS LADIES!
Please email me your address as soon as possible!

Check out all the entries. They were all beautiful and so cool!!



I hope you all play along in our next challenge!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Karen and Yippy for me! I'm doing the happy dance right now!! I am so excited to have found your challenge blog thanks to my friend Ann. I love all the wonderful challenges that you post!
Hugs,
-Cher

Ann Arbogast said...

Congrats ladies!!!!

Pages