Sunday, April 26, 2009

4-19-09 thru 4-26-09 creations

I've been working on projects on and off this week.

I did these two LOs for Friday night's mini crop on Tally.

This one we had to use at least 2 arrows, primary colors and a verb in the title.
We went to the county Fair this weekend as a family all 5 of us! That never happens. We had a blast checking everything out and had some yummy food. I so wish we had a dippin' dots here.


This one was done using the song "girls just want to have fun." It's my friend Heather and I before I meet Justin. She and I would go out to club nearly ever weekend for about 3 months.


I altered a recipe box this week to use on my desk to hold my tape runner refills. It's the perect size too!





I also worked on a few cards today. I've been very spoiled this week. Mom bought me nearly the whole set of the new Fiskar Border Punches and a Xryon Design Runner. And Justin bought me the Animal Cricut Cart this weekend. I had fun trying out my new tools. I used the Xyron runner on the ribbon on the top right card and a border punch and the animal cart of the lamb card.

3 comments:

DandoisLion DeLights said...

Great stuff! I absolutely adore that recipe box. It's gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the receipe box. What a great idea!

Cowspotdog said...

you have been busy......it is great to achieve the things you set your mind too

Pages