Friday, April 17, 2009

Whimsy Jar

I finished it!! Whoopie. It'll hopefully go out in the mail on Monday with the two RAKs and a couple swaps. I love how it came out, lets hope my partner does too. She's not one of my followers so lets hope she doesn't peek. But I'm gonna show you ladies, beacause eventually I will be making one into a RAK for a challenge!! Smaller but just as much fun!

So here's the jar and it many contents:







As for that special update, I'll have to post later. Be on the look out for a new challenge soon. I'm hoping to have it up by Monday if not sooner.

** The Jar is 6 1/2 inches tall and 5 1/2 inches wide. Being a former army brat and wife, I've come to learn how to pack as much as possible in a tiny space. Kinda like tetris, lol! I've gotten very good at it as you can see.

3 comments:

Ann Arbogast said...

Cute jar. How did you stuff all of that in there? Amazing.

Cowspotdog said...

that is the cutest ever jar.....and wow - that is a lot of things you got in there or is a jumbo sized jar?

Kalena and Justin said...

I am in aww of all the things you got in that little jar. So Cute

Pages