Monday, April 27, 2009

Survivor Challenge Week 11

Gosh, can you believe I've been particapating in the Challenges for 9 weeks already. It's gone by pretty quickly.

Here's this weeks challenge:
~ No Pictures of People -Check
~ Something Fuzzy - My Line of flowers on the top are felt.
~ 8 1/2 x 11 LO - Check


I'm a collector of Lambs and Sheep, hummm I wonder why?



Journaling:

Adding a new lamb to my collection always gets me excited. I don't go out and find them they find me. It always gives me warm fuzzies when I get them as gifts from my husband or family. I'm a Lamb wife, what more can I say.

Meet my two favorite Lambs, Knottie Lamb (beacuse his ears are knotted at the ends) and Snickers (because I love Snickers and he's brown).

1 comment:

~Christy~ said...

So cute! I always look at lambs when we're out and about and want to buy them for you so bad! As soon as I have money to do it, you'll be getting random lambs in the mail on a regular basis. LOL! :) Love ya!

Pages